~ featuring the art of Cia Williford of Briarwood Studio ~

Monday, June 14, 2010

Father's Day Gift for the Marine in My Life

I've got two shows coming up this summer so I've been busy making cards, plaques, and other "artsy" things. *grin* I also made this for my Dad. It's an early Father's Day gift, something for him to hang on his door at the assisted living facility where he lives. Dad has Alzheimer's, so this plaque will serve double-duty: a reminder of a proud time in his life, and a helpful hint as to which room is his when he has trouble remembering that. Hey, you do what  you can. :)



3 comments:

  1. Cia- what a beautiful gift for your Dad- I really love it- turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy: What a beautiful plaque for dad. I'm sure he'll love it. A beautiful remembrance for a wonderful man. Give dad our love.

    xoxo,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful gift! Blessings to your dad1!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a "little" love before you go...