~ featuring the art of Cia Williford of Briarwood Studio ~

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Freeing the Artist Within?

Like many other creative friends here in blogland,  I'm taking Tam LaPorte's free online art class, Art, Heart and Healing. (There's a link in the left-hand sidebar.) It's a wonderful class, even for those of us who have questionable (and by that I mean pretty much non-existent) skills in drawing and painting, lol. And just to show my inner critic (who's cringing as I write this) that I'm bigger than she is, I'm going to show my work here on the blog.

Deeeeeeep breath.

Okay. Here I go.

And.....

Wait a sec.

Okay. Now I'm ready.

Are you ready?

Just checking.

*posts and runs* Here it is!



1 comment:

  1. Cia- she's gorgeous! I LOVE the color- I am also drawn to color and brightness and have lots of trouble working with the pastel shades. Your face has so much depth to it- I love the eyes! Your background is yummy, yummy, yummy!!! Okay- you've inspired me to finish mine up this week :) don't you think our inner critics should mind their own business and take a vacation?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a "little" love before you go...