~ featuring the art of Cia Williford of Briarwood Studio ~

Monday, December 26, 2011

My Blue Angel

I finally found some time during this crazy holiday season to do some painting/collaging. And it felt soooo good. I really do miss my 'art therapy' when I have to do without for extended periods. This is my latest work-in-progress. She's almost done, but I'm still working the details. I'm calling her my "Blue Angel" for now, don't know if that will stick. Anyway, enjoy. I hope she brings a smile to your face.



4 comments:

  1. she's so pretty Cia- I am always in love with your paintings eyes- they glow with life and they always speak to me :) Happy Creating!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's BEAUTIFUL! I love the mixed media techniques you have used and the way it all sings together!
    Jessi xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful and looks so peaceful, perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this one Cia. Beautiful work. Just dropped by your blog to say Hi and follow you too x Chellesky. See you in Lifebook.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a "little" love before you go...