~ featuring the art of Cia Williford of Briarwood Studio ~

Monday, December 19, 2011

Mad Max is back...and a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Me: You don't fool me.
Max the Cat: What? I don't know what you're talking about.
Me: You're excited because Santa's coming on Sunday.
Max the Cat: Santa who?
Me: Don't give me that. I have incontrovertible proof you're in the Christmas Spirit.
Max the Cat: *yawns* Please, how can you possibly prove...
Me: I have pictures.
Max the Cat: No you don't.
Me: Yes, I do.
Max the Cat: Of what?
Me: You. Singing Christmas Carols.
Max the Cat: Absurd. I...do...not...sing...Christmas...Carols.
Me: We had a hidden camera in the family room.
Max the Cat: Go away. You're boring me. 
Me: Okay, fine. But remember this. I have pictures.
Max the Cat: *yawns*
Me: And Santa likes to hear good little boys and girls sing.
Max the Cat: He does?
Me: He does.
*momentary silence*
Max the Cat: "Hark the herald kitties sii-ing...."




Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, Happy Kwanza, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays to all! May all your wishes come true in 2012!

3 comments:

  1. soooooo cute! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Cia ♥ Thank you for your wonderful friendship in 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Max!!!

    Merry Christmas Cia!

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I have the matching dog to your cat- they could be twins if it weren't for the whole other species thing...details! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a "little" love before you go...