~ featuring the art of Cia Williford of Briarwood Studio ~

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Join me at The Mixed Media Directory!

All artists know that one of the hazards of being creative people is that we turn into art supply junkies. All the newest, the latest, the sparkliest, the shiniest: we see it, we've got to have it.

I discovered along the way that the same thing happens with online art sites. I kept finding more and more artists who's work I love, communities that nurture and help me grow, tutorials on techniques and media  . . . the list goes on and on. Unlike my burgeoning supply piles, though, I couldn't just stuff the sites I wanted to save in a few boxes and put them away in a closet. And Blogger, Google Connect, etc. didn't give me a way to organize all the blogs I follow. So, with my browser seriously straining under the load of hundreds of mixed media art links, I started looking for a solution...

and ended up making my own. :)

And here it is: The Mixed Media Directory


A one-stop-shop for links related to mixed media: art and artists, shops and supplies, methods and mediums, blogs and web sites.

Please feel free to add your site(s) by using the "Suggest Link" button at the top right. There's no charge to list, and it's free promotion for you, so what are you waiting for! :)


3 comments:

  1. Going to go check this out Cia. Thanks for posting it. I"m following you here now. You are almost to 100, woohoo! Hope you'll come by and follow on mine as well.

    Blessings in 2012,

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cia, excited for you! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following on my blog Cia. That makes for a good connection back to you.
    Blessings,
    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a "little" love before you go...