~ featuring the art of Cia Williford of Briarwood Studio ~

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Favorite Things: Owls and Trees

Most people who know me know that two of my favorite things in the world are owls and trees. Owls because I had an up close and personal encounter with not one, but three, barred owls when we were living in Florida, and trees because, well...they're trees: old, majestic, and mysterious sentries standing guard over nature and life.

Both of these favorite things found their way onto a series of bracelets I'm painting. I love this series. Don't know how many I will be doing but they make me quite happy so maybe a few more. :) The first three have been promised to a brand new artisan gallery and boutique that is opening in Franklin, PA on the 27th of August. It's called Hatched, and I'm delighted to be part of their new venture. If you're anywhere near the area, take a drive to charming Franklin and stop in to see my owl bracelets in person!

Here are the first two in the series:








2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. I'm really enjoying all the bracelets that you have been making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bracelets good luck with your series.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a "little" love before you go...